Eliza provides support for the many challenges young people experience in this sensitive time of growth and development, using best practice evidenced-based treatment such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Play Therapy, and Art Therapy.
Please contact us if you are experiencing difficulties in the following areas:
· Social / Emotional Concerns (e.g. stress, anxiety, friendship)
· Behavioural Difficulties (e.g. impulsivity, anger, defiance, aggression)
· School Related Issues (e.g. school anxiety, school refusal, friendship)
· Parenting concerns (e.g. effective parenting strategies, attachment, adjustment to separation and divorce)
· Trauma (past or current trauma)
· Children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
OUR POPULAR PROGRAMS
· Cool Kids Anxiety Programs (including ASD adaptation for 3-16 years)
· Secret Agent Society (social/emotional resiliency for 8-12 years)
· Socially ME (social skills for 4-12 years)
· I have two homes (Divorce and coping with change)
· Tuning into Kids (parenting programme that focuses on the emotional connection between parents and children).